Monday, July 14, 2008

I am back in Vancouver

I have been back in Vancouver since April this year. Although I still travel once or twice per month to the U.S. for real estate seminars. I am getting tired of flying now but am still excited about going places and meeting new people when I travel. I heard one of the check-in agent say the airline only guarantee to take you from one place to another. They don't guarantee you what time you will get there. I have had flights cancel twice now. That's the annoying part. OK. No more complaining.

I have been investing out of town since April. At first, I was nervous because I don't get to go look at the houses anymore. But luckily, we already have our power team set up in Kansas City, MO and we've been working with them for quite some time now. I trust them to be my eyes and ears. We have two houses that I didn't get to see the final renovated results in person. Both houses are rented out now so I don't think I will get to see it besides in pictures. We have a house under contract and I have never been to that property. But I feel OK, if the inspection pass, I will probably buy it. Check out my website at www.vantagerei.com for some of the houses we have for sale. I will be updating the site soon with more properties.

No comments: