Monday, August 11, 2008

House with Crazy Dog

This didn't make my "Top 3 Most Interesting" (see my blog posted on March 14, 2008) but it's so funny that I have to add it.

I think there used to be a dog (or two or more...) living in this house before it got foreclosed. I call it the "Crazy Dog House." The wood trims around the windows were all chewed up pretty badly by the dog(s). Even the trims on top of the windows were damaged. The dog(s) must have jumped up to chew on the trims.

I guess the good dog(s) stayed inside the house and chew on the wood trims.

The bad dog(s) were put in the basement where they get to chew on a door stored in the basement. Check out the picture...what kind of dog(s) can do this? Or did the dog(s) chew up the door so badly that the owner had to remove it and put it in the basement?

No comments: