Saturday, August 18, 2012

How to Get Started in Real Estate Investing

This is how I got started investing in real estate.

I had no knowledge in real estate nor business when my friend introduced me to the book Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! I was working at my first job as a chemical lab technician after graduation from university and thought to myself "is this all there is?"

So I decided to become financially free and started following the advise in the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad". I attended as many FREE seminars being held in my area as possible.

In one of T. Harv Eker's free event in California, I met Robert Allen for the first time ever and it was in person too. What he said struck me. That it is not the how that's important but the why.

I didn't purchase Robert Allen's program until years later when his company started doing seminars in Canada. If there's a free seminar about real estate, I am there. I went to Robert Allen's free introductory seminar and later bought his program. I have to contribute how I got started to Robert Allen's program.

I started out flipping condo in Canada. Then I went to the USA to buy foreclosures. All with nothing down (aka I borrowed all the money). I would like to share what I've learn about real estate investing on this blog. So please check back often!

If you'd like to know more about Robert Allen's famous nothing down system Click Here!

No comments: